|
Life can't be just like a race.
| |
|
Profile
Something About Me
From a cry baby to Current Status
Doing Business degree ChatterBox
Links
Previous Posts
Family Trip - Chiang Mai Day 2
Friends
16^CArcchana Daphne Fanny Fazillah Fiona Ginnette Joshua Joel Lisa Michelle Milo Moshi Moo Mushroom Pui Kwan Qian Wen Sally Wai Teck Wei Leng All Posts
Aug 27, 2008 |
Tuesday, August 30, 2011, 5:50 PM
TG Surat! Fishing life!
Life is just so simple in kelong (fish farm in malay)! I went to malaysia to get a taste of sea life (so-called sea life, more like enjoy the sun and moon)! It is exactly near desaru (part of malaysia)! 1 am in the morning, before going to sleep. The wooden stands at the background is the fishing point where the net is being set up! This is kelong in the kampong days! Yeah! Time to sleep! I slept on the boat just catch some short nap! 5 am in the morning Time to set out! Fishing time! Catch of the day! My youngest uncle with his catch! The kelong! It was already 6 plus when we reached the last kelong to do the last catch! Finally I got to see some natural light, Sunrise! No longer in the pitch dark sea anymore. Below were some sunrise shoots that I had took! And time to head back to the land! Issit the sky so beautiful at this look! |