|
Life can't be just like a race.
| |
|
Profile
Something About Me
From a cry baby to Current Status
Doing Business degree ChatterBox
Links
Previous Posts
Holiday time!
Friends
16^CArcchana Daphne Fanny Fazillah Fiona Ginnette Joshua Joel Lisa Michelle Milo Moshi Moo Mushroom Pui Kwan Qian Wen Sally Wai Teck Wei Leng All Posts
Aug 27, 2008 |
Sunday, March 29, 2009, 5:38 PM
"ALIVE"
WOW! IT been so long that I had updated the blog! More than 4 months already! I always not online or I lazy to update le! haha! Life getting more meaningless and I am losing out target of my life! Seriously I just waiting for the time to pass and do simple things like exercising, doing house chords, hanging out with friends!!! One bad thing of having holiday is staying in my grandmum place without internet! Total boredness!Whatever! The best thing for now is I got a lot of free time and I can spend it with my family and friends! But never know what will happen next in my life!!! Gosh! 'Life is meaningless when nothing is done to spark the journey!' Labels: myself |