|
Life can't be just like a race.
| |
|
Profile
Something About Me
From a cry baby to Current Status
Doing Business degree ChatterBox
Links
Previous Posts
something to share
Friends
16^CArcchana Daphne Fanny Fazillah Fiona Ginnette Joshua Joel Lisa Michelle Milo Moshi Moo Mushroom Pui Kwan Qian Wen Sally Wai Teck Wei Leng All Posts
Aug 27, 2008 |
Sunday, November 30, 2008, 11:01 PM
WEE! Finally!
Nov 29It's is the last day of FYP! Time to say goodbye to G302! haha! It is my last day of doing FYP as it is the day for presentation! wee! So relax! No more tense for presentation and no more headaches for presentation! In morning of presentation, need to think so much like remember the whole presentation "script" in case I "screw myself up"! I seriously scared that I will say something wrong! All the effort paid off! When presentation ends, and here goes to our form that require to be sign by the assessors and my PI (lee wan she)! Out of 6 examiners, I know 3 of them, both of the Jeremy and my PI lah! haha! The 6 examiners that asked questions non-stop! Can you see any familiar facilitator? This is my FYP team! My FYP team with PI (Lee Wan She) Some random shot that I took! While waiting for PI to come and assess us! Kenneth and Kerus like the long lost brother! (but different race lah!) It seems that one follow mother gene, one follow father gene! HAHA ! Random shot took by Fanny after the whole presentation! haha! Milo is super proud of his belt lah! haha! Waiting for him to send me other pictures that we took! haha! YEAH! FINALLY Having break from FYP and now left with a few more weeks of schooling and that go for my graduation time! haha! |